top of page


For students that are new to the Santa Maria Joint Union High School District or
re-enrolling at Righetti High School.


Complete the online enrollment form by clicking on the link below. Be prepared to input Emergency Contact Information at this time. Gather Supporting Documents as you will be prompted to upload during the Online Enrollment process.


​You will be prompted to upload supporting documents into the online enrollment form so please have the following items ready (scan and save as .pdf, screenshot, save to computer, etc.):

  • COPY OF BIRTH CERTIFICATE (county or state, not hospital)

  • COPY OF TWO RECENT UTILITY BILLS (gas, water, electric) with parent name and address. If you do not have utility bills in your name, A LANDLORD VERIFICATION FORM will need to be completed and signed by the homeowner.  The homeowner will have to provide a recent utility bill. 

  • COPY OF COMPLETE IMMUNIZATION RECORDS (Immunization Requirements )

  • Copy of transcript or withdrawal grades from previous school. (If Applicable)​​​


​You will be prompted to upload legal documents, if applicable, into the online enrollment form so please have the following items ready (scan and save as .pdf, screenshot, save to computer, etc.):

  • CUSTODY DOCUMENTS - To show legal and physical custody of student (both parents will have equal access to the student unless court documents are provided.)

  • LEGAL GUARDIANSHIP DOCUMENTS/CAREGIVER FORMS - Required if someone other than the birth parents are registering the student. Click here for CAREGIVER AFFIDAVIT.

  • LEGAL NAME CHANGE DOCUMENTS - Name listed on the birth certificate will be used unless legal name change documents are provided.​​​


You may submit Supporting Documents (birth certificate, immunizations & proof of residents) and Legal Documents in the following ways. 

  1. UPLOAD copies directly into the Online Enrollment Form (preferred method). You will not be able to upload documents after the Online Enrollment Form has been submitted;

  2. EMAIL copies to (please include student's name in subject line); or

  3. SUBMIT copies to the school office located in the Administration Building (copies only). PLEASE NOTE: UPLOADING IS THE BEST WAY TO SUBMIT DOCUMENTS. ONLY DROP OFF DOCUMENTS IF ABSOLUTELY NECESSARY.​


If you have any questions regarding our enrollment process, please email Vanessa Guerrero, Registrar, or Christina Betancourt, Counseling Secretary, by clicking the link below.

Online Enrollment Process: List
bottom of page